Thursday, December 11, 2008

Heaven on Earth

I love beautiful natural things, the mystery and awe of sunrises and sets, clouds and mist and hill and creeks.....

:::breaks out in song:::

um, that was embarrassing, anyway, I stumbled this website today and wanted to share.

These photographs actually challenge me to imagine that there is a more beautiful place than earth. I was having pretty awful day and these photos just made me smile. plain and simple. Somehow then in true masochist fashion, I got mad. Why do when destroy pollute and otherwise neglect such a fucking beautiful place? Why?

I sat there conflicted for a moment, just wanting to enjoy the pretty pictures, but not able to......

Then I ran across the last one called "Hoar Frost". I told myself to STFU and felt much better.





0 comments: